- Just Jason dance company only uses your data to contact you about classes or events you have signed up for.
- Only Just Jason dance company has access to your data.
- All dancers that have signed up for a course at Just Jason have the option to seperately sign up for or opt out of our Newsletter.
- Any Just Jason dancer can also request their account to be deleted.
Just Jason Terms & Conditions
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy tickets/entry to Just Jason events. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of classes & events by Just Jason dance company.
- Please note that Just Jason dance company reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser www.justjason.nl. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of Just Jason tickets or entry.
- The price of one Just Jason dance company ticket or entry fee is listed on the website and/or event. This figure is non-negotiable.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access Just Jason's events or classes as listed as the starting dates of a course or date of event, when either the classes or events are scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the specified Just Jason class or event. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the classes or event.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the Just Jason's tickets or right to entry, once (s)he receives it. Just Jason dance company has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that justjason.nl is the sole authorised source for purchasing Just Jason dance company tickets and/or entry. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The Just Jason tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that Just Jason dance company tickets or entry fee cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- Just Jason dance company has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the ticketing or entry terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of Just Jason dance company will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as the event or course starts on advertised on the website. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – of the event or class – due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If any Just Jason event or class is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, Just Jason dance company has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If any Just Jason event or class is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of Just Jason dance company will be considered final.
- If any Just Jason event or class has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. Just Jason dance company cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- Just Jason dance company's events & classes is a ‘rain or shine’ event.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing Just Jason dance company tickets or entry and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to Just Jason dance company to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- Just Jason dance company does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- Just Jason dance company follows a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at our events or classes and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase Just Jason dance company tickets and/or entry fee on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at our events and classes. You can get your tickets here events.justjason.nl.